The flagship Au Printemps store is located on Boulevard Haussman. The figures of the four seasons on the façade were sculpted by French artist Henri Chapu. The present building is a restoration from the 1920s, erected after the original store burnt down.
A remarkable feature of the store is an elaborate cupola above the main restaurant, installed during the 1923 reconstruction. In 1939, to avoid the risk that it would be destroyed in bombing attacks, the cupola was dismantled and stored at Clichy. It was restored in 1973 by the grandson of its original designer, using plans that had been kept in the archives of the family business.