As one of the best KL Hotels Bukit Bintang has, the Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur has a great store of knowledge to share with its guests. Make more of your trip with these Kuala Lumpur travel tips.
|Language:||Bahasa Melayu, English, Chinese and Indian dialects|
|Weather:||Temperature between 22º - 32ºC|
|Currency:||Malaysian Ringgit (RM)|
|Clothings:||Casual and informal for social occasions. Office and business suits are general attire for day-to-day work. Some restaurants might require jackets and ties for men and cocktail dresses for ladies. Batik is regarded as official wear.|
|Tipping:||Not necessary as a 10% service charge in addition to 5% government tax is included in your bill (indicated by the ++ sign)|
|Major Festivals:||Hari Raya Aidilfitri; Chinese New Year; Christmas; Deepavali; Thaipusam; Wesak Day; Hari Raya Aidiladha; Pesta Kaamatan (Harvest Festival)|
|Business Hours:||- Government business hours are from 8.00am till 4.15pm (Mon -
Thurs); 8.00am till 4.15pm (Fri; lunch/prayer break at 12.15pm -
2.45pm ) in Kuala Lumpur .
- Private sector working hours are from 9.00am till 5.00pm (Mon - Fri)/ 9.00am till 1.00pm (Sat).
- Banking hours vary from bank to bank but are generally from 9.30am till 4.30pm (Mon - Fri).
|International Airports :||- Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Sepang
- Langkawi International Airport, Kedah
- Bayan Lepas International Airport, Penang
- Kuching International Airport, Sarawak
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport